Energy management can be an effective tool to reduce a company’s energy demand in order to produce a product or service, and thus improve the company’s competitiveness. Our experience shows the positive effects of implementing an energy management systems, related with a systematic approach to searching for areas of improving energy efficiency, applying good practices in the field of energy saving, improving monitoring of energy consumption and monitoring the resulting effects in connection with production volumes or services.
In accordance with the interpretation of the Polish Energy Regulatory Office, the implementation of the energy management system allows for the fulfillment of the obligation to conduct an enterprise energy audit, as part of the energy management system (EnMS). However, this does not exempt from the obligation to submit periodic reports every 4 years to the ERO. Such reports, however, can be submitted based on the functioning EnMS, and not necessarily on the external energy audit of the company.
Scope of our services:
- implementation of an energy management systems in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 50001 standard
- energy inspections in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 50001 standard
- management system audits in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 50001
- energy audits in accordance with PN-EN 16247 and PN-EN 16212 standards
- implementing of energy management system according to ISO 50001 standard
- controlling of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- measurements of energy parameters (temperature, gas flow, power quality, boiler efficiency, tightness of compressed air installations, fluid flow)
- constant energy care services for companies
- installing of the energy parameter monitoring systems
- energy assessment and energy balances of technological installations
- consultation and assessment of solutions for improving of energy efficiency